As you probably know, I'll be doing a bit o' traveling between now and my target departure date (3/30).  I'll let you know where and when I'll be just as soon as I know where and when I'll be there!  I invite you to meet me at any of these engagements or propose one of your own! :) I'm hopeful to meet many new people, but equally as eager to see family and old friends before I head across the ocean into Tomorrow. :)

January East Tennessee, Nashville, Southest Arkansas
  • 23rd: Greeneville, TN (speaking at the session retreats of Greeneville CPC & Shiloh CPC)
  • 24th: Brentwood, TN (attending worship at Brenthaven CPC)
  • 25th: Brentwood/Nashville, TN (available)
  • 26th: Brentwood, TN (Women's Missions at Brenthaven CPC)
  • 26th: Loudon, TN (Men's Fellowship at Loudon CPC)
  • 27th: Knoxville, TN (Fellowship Supper at Union CPC)
  • 28th: Lenoir City, TN (Bible Study at Faith Fellowship)
  • 29th: East TN (available)
  • 31st: Monticello, AR (preaching at Shell Chapel in AM & 5th Sunday event in PM--canceled, due to inclement weather.)
February
  • 14th: Greenbriar, TN (speaking during worship at Mt. Sharon CPC)
  • 21st: Bartlett, TN (speaking during both services at Faith CPC)
  • 28th: Dyer, TN (speaking during AM worship at Dyer CPC)
 March
  • 3rd: Milan, TN (after-school program & evening fellowship at Milan CPC)
  • 7th: McKenzie, TN (preaching at Shiloh CPC)
  • 7th: Lebanon, TN (speaking at evening worship at Lebanon CPC) 
  • 12-14: Centerville, TN (participating in spring retreat at NaCoMe)
  • 21: Brentwood, TN (commissioning service at Brenthaven CPC, 10:45 AM)
Please e-mail or call me to set up speaking engagements!

Comments (0)